After you log into your Facebook account, click the + sign to start a new chatbot. Start a new chatbot on Chatfuel. Next, choose a template to edit or create a blank chatbot from scratch. Enter a name for the chatbot in the text box and click the red Create a Chatbot button to create it.
- 1 How do you make a robot on Facebook Messenger?
- 2 How do I create a chat bot on Facebook?
- 3 How do you add bots to a messenger group chat?
- 4 How do I create a custom chat command on Facebook?
- 5 How do I create a FAQ on Facebook Messenger?
- 6 What is Facebook chat bot?
- 7 How do you add BOTs to DM?
- 8 How do you invite BOTs to a group?
- 9 How do BOTs work on Facebook?
How do you make a robot on Facebook Messenger?
If you already have a Facebook page in place, the basic bot building process looks like this:
- Sign up for a Chatfuel account. Chatfuel’s homepage.
- Link your Facebook page.
- Create a Messenger greeting.
- Create a welcome message.
- Create a default reply.
- Unleash the AI.
- Add a Message button to your Facebook page.
How do I create a chat bot on Facebook?
How to build a Facebook chatbot:
- Step 1: Connect your Facebook account to the Chatfuel chatbot builder.
- Step 2: Connect to your Facebook business page.
- Step 3: Walk through the in-app tutorial.
- Step 4: Create your welcome message and default answer.
- Step 5: Set up your conversation navigation.
How do you add bots to a messenger group chat?
Go to the group where you want to add a bot, open the group Settings, find BOTs, and click Add Bot.
How do I create a custom chat command on Facebook?
On the Chatbot Settings page you can turn commands on or off. Use the checkboxes next to each description to configure which commands you want your chatbot to support.
How do I create a FAQ on Facebook Messenger?
How to create responses for frequently asked questions on Facebook Messenger:
- Select Inbox at the top of your page.
- In the left menu sidebar, select Automated responses.
- Click Frequently asked questions.
- Select Edit.
- Add a question and then fill out your response.
What is Facebook chat bot?
What are Facebook Messenger bots (a.k.a Facebook chatbots)? Basically, a chatbot is a piece of automated messaging software that uses AI to converse with people. Bots are programmed to understand questions, provide answers, and execute tasks. From a customer’s perspective, they’re a friendly and accessible time-saver.
How do you add BOTs to DM?
How to add a bot to Discord
- Click the button that says “Add to Discord.”
- Provide your Discord login to authenticate your account.
- Click “Set up MEE6” next to your server name.
- Select your server in the pop-up window and click “Continue.”
- Scroll down and click “Authorize.”
- Click the “Welcome” option.
How do you invite BOTs to a group?
From the top-right hand corner of the chat window, select the bot’s profile image. Locate and select the “ Add to Group” option below the “Send Message” option to access a list of groups to add members to. Select the group you wish to add the bot to. Click on “Yes” to confirm.
How do BOTs work on Facebook?
A Facebook bot is completely automated software that generates a profile by scraping images and information from other sources. After setting up a fake profile, it spreads by friending other Facebook users.