Buying Tickets For The Robot Restaurant The Robot Restaurant usually fills every show, so showing up shortly before showtime to purchase tickets isn’t going to guarantee seats. We suggest purchasing Robot Restaurant tickets in advance from Voyagin or Klook, which offer 30-35% off the standard ticket price.
- 1 How much are tickets to Robot Restaurant?
- 2 Is the Robot Restaurant worth it?
- 3 Where is the robot cafe in Japan?
- 4 What should I avoid in Japan?
- 5 Is Robot Restaurant kid friendly?
- 6 How long does the Robot Restaurant show last?
- 7 Why is Robot Restaurant closed?
- 8 How long is the show at Robot Restaurant Tokyo?
- 9 How many robot restaurants are there in Tokyo?
- 10 What things are illegal in Japan?
- 11 Can you drink at 18 in Japan?
- 12 How do you offend Japanese people?
How much are tickets to Robot Restaurant?
The entry price to the Robot Restaurant is 8000 Yen (about US$72) which is discounted to 7500 Yen when paying online. Food is an additional 1000 Yen or 1500 Yen.
Is the Robot Restaurant worth it?
Robot Restaurant is absolutely worth the time and money. It’s totally bonkers and unlike anything you’ve ever experienced–it’s an absolute blast. Even at full price, it’d be worth it.
Where is the robot cafe in Japan?
The Robot Restaurant is in the Kabukicho district of Shinjuku. Walk to Yasukuni-dori Street and you’ll see the huge Don Quijote store.
What should I avoid in Japan?
12 things you should never do in Japan
- Don’t break the rules of chopstick etiquette.
- Don’t wear shoes indoors.
- Don’t ignore the queuing system.
- Avoid eating on the go.
- Don’t get into a bathtub before showering first.
- Don’t blow your nose in public.
- Don’t leave a tip.
Is Robot Restaurant kid friendly?
nope… it’s actually very PG.) Here are the reasons I don’t recommend taking children with you. Actually, as an adult, it is a tad more fun if you do have a mini-buzz going on. It’s wacky.
How long does the Robot Restaurant show last?
Enjoy 90 minutes of this remarkable show separated into three acts whilst treating yourself to a variety of authentic Japanese food, drinks, and souvenirs options between each act.
Why is Robot Restaurant closed?
▼ In April 2020, the company announced it would be closing temporarily. With Japan still closed to foreign tourists, and Tokyo currently under a state of emergency following a surge in new coronavirus cases amidst a fourth wave, Robot Restaurant has remained closed since April last year.
How long is the show at Robot Restaurant Tokyo?
The show runs every day at various times between 12pm to 8.30pm and lasts about 90 minutes with frequent breaks. You are supposed to arrive 30 minutes in advance.
How many robot restaurants are there in Tokyo?
It’s estimated that there are more than three million industrial robots in use right now.
What things are illegal in Japan?
Narcotics such as opium, cocaine, heroin, MDMA, magic mushrooms, stimulant drugs (stimulant drugs contained in an inhaler or items containing stimulant drug ingredients), cannabis, opium smoking paraphernalia and psychotropic drugs are not allowed in Japan.
Can you drink at 18 in Japan?
The legal drinking age in Japan is 20. While this age differs from country by country, as long as you’re over 20 years of age, you’re free to drink in Japan. As in many other countries, people under the legal age of 20 also cannot purchase alcohol. Some stores will ask you for identification to confirm your age.
How do you offend Japanese people?
5 things that are considered incredibly rude in Japan
- Mistreating business cards.
- Dipping the rice part of nigiri sushi into soy sauce.
- Sticking your chopsticks vertically into a bowl of rice.
- Wrapping your kimono the wrong way.
- Letting your bare feet touch the ground outside before entering a home.