How to Make Voice Controlled Robot
- Step 1: Gather the All Parts and Tools. 1 x Arduino Uno. 1 x HC-05 bluetooth module.
- Step 2: Connections of Parts. Connect 4 jumper wires to HC-05 bluetooth module. Plug in Tx pin of bluetooth module to Rx pin of arduino.
- Step 3: Programming the Code. arduino code given in below link –
How does voice control robot work?
The voice command is converted to text by an app of the android phone and sends necessary data to the microcontroller for controlling robot movement. After receiving the data the robot responses according to the command by performing proper movement to the proper direction according to the voice command.
What is voice controlled robot?
Voice control robot is just a practical example of controlling motions of a simple robot by giving daily used voice commands. In this system, an android app is used as a medium for the transmission of human commands to microcontroller. A controller can be interfaced with the Bluetooth module through the UART protocol.
How do I make voice control?
Open your device’s Settings app. Tap Accessibility, then tap Voice Access. Tap Use Voice Access. Say a command, such as “Open Gmail.” Learn more Voice Access commands.
How do you make a voice recognition module?
- Step 1: Components Required. FTDI convertor (200inr), arduino uno(400 inr), Geetech voice recognition module (1800inr)
- Step 2: Software Used! Access port (win) or coolterm (Mac or win)! and arduino IDE.
- Step 3: Recording Voice Using Accesport.
- Step 4: Connecting It to Arduino.
- Step 5: Code.
How do I make a personal assistant with Arduino?
- Make the connections and insert a mobile number in the Arduino code.
- Upload the code to an Arduino 101.
- Run the code.
- Send an SMS from any mobile to the mobile number specified in the code in the format #anytext*
- A reply containing the units consumed and the cost would be received.
How does Arduino detect voice?
Circuit Diagram for this voice recognition using Arduino is given below. Fritzing part for Arduino 33 BLE was not available, so I used Arduino Nano as both have the same pinout. The Positive lead of LED is connected to digital pin 5 of Arduino 33 BLE sense and Negative lead is connected to the GND pin of Arduino.