Selecting Litter-Robot WiFi
- Minimize the Litter-Robot app.
- Look for the settings icon and tap it.
- Tap WiFi.
- Look for Litter-Robot SSID (may need to scroll down)
- Tap Litter-Robot.
- Input the password neverscoop.
- Allow the device to establish a connection; the WiFi signal should be visible on the top left of the screen.
- 1 How do I reset my Litter-Robot WiFi?
- 2 How do I reconnect to Litter-Robot?
- 3 Will Litter-Robot work without WiFi?
- 4 Do you have to plug in Litter-Robot?
- 5 Why is the blue light flashing on my Litter-Robot?
- 6 What does it mean when Litter-Robot is offline?
- 7 How do you reset the Litter-Robot app?
- 8 What does litter robot Connect do?
- 9 Do cats like automatic litter box?
- 10 How can I make my Litter-Robot smell better?
- 11 How often do you change filter on Litter-Robot?
How do I reset my Litter-Robot WiFi?
- Open the app and delete the current unit, even if it is offline.
- Force close (swipe away) the Litter-Robot app.
- Unplug the Litter-Robot from the back of the unit for at least 1 minute.
- Plug the unit back in and allow to cycle fully.
- Once the unit has reached a solid blue light ready status, open the app.
How do I reconnect to Litter-Robot?
It’s called ” AutoPets Connect” in the app store. Perform a hard reset on your Litter-Robot: Unplug the unit from the back of the base, wait 1 minute, then plug it back in and allow it to cycle.
Will Litter-Robot work without WiFi?
If it turns off before you have successfully onboarded, you must restart the onboarding process. Your home router must have a working internet connection. ( If there is no internet connection, the Litter-Robot cannot access the servers.)
Do you have to plug in Litter-Robot?
No, there are no electrical components inside the globe. The Litter-Robot operates on a safe 15 Volts DC using an adapter very similar to the ones you may have at home for a clock radio or for charging your cell phone.
Why is the blue light flashing on my Litter-Robot?
You’ll most commonly notice a flashing or blinking blue light on your Litter-Robot control panel. This blue light is called the Drawer Full Indicator, which means that the waste drawer is full (or approaching full) and needs to be emptied.
What does it mean when Litter-Robot is offline?
We need to perform a hard reset on the Litter- Robot. While the unit is powered ON, unplug the Litter-Robot by removing the power jack from the back of the base without turning the Robot off. Wait 10-15 seconds, and plug it back in. You may need to move your router closer to your Litter-Robot.
How do you reset the Litter-Robot app?
Please follow the steps below.
- Open your app.
- Go to “Remote” and click “Delete my Litter-Robot.”
- Completely close the Litter-Robot app.
- Reset your Litter-Robot by unplugging it from the base while the unit is powered on.
- Wait 15 seconds, plug it back in, and allow it to cycle until the blue “Ready” status lights up.
What does litter robot Connect do?
The App. The app allows you to remotely monitor and control one or more Litter -Robot 3 Connect units. NEW: Connect your Feeder-Robot!
Do cats like automatic litter box?
YOUR CAT MIGHT NOT LIKE it. Self-cleaning litter boxes aren’t ideal for all cats. Larger cats may not comfortably fit inside many models, and some cats are put off by the appearance and sound of the machinery. Bottom line: if your cat doesn’t use it, it’s not worth it.
How can I make my Litter-Robot smell better?
Extra tips to keep the Litter Robot odor controlled
- You can place small bags of natural Zeolite on the waste drawer, under the liner.
- Get lavender scented 13 gal kitchen bags to line the waste drawer.
- You can also use baking soda to absorb bad odor moisture.
How often do you change filter on Litter-Robot?
We recommend that you change the carbon filters every three to four months depending on how frequently your Litter-Robot gets used. This is really up to personal preference. If you are noticing a stronger odor coming from the unit, it may be time to change the carbon filter.