Robot Part Locations
- Robotic Drum: The Widow’s Veil, Crow’s Pass, Act 1.
- Robotic Arm: Tower of the Moon, Ossean Wastes Act 2.
- Robotic Pipes: Brood Hive, Salt Barrens, Act 2.
- Robotic Head: Cacklespit’s Realm, Sundered Battlefield, Act 3.
- Robotic Body: Abandoned Sawmill, Blightbogs, Act 3.
Where is the robotic head in Torchlight 2?
Cacklespit’s Realm is a dungeon were you can find the “Robotic Head” quest object, for the quest “Robot Parts”, and it is found inside Sundered Battlefield.
Where do I hang the bell in Torchlight 2?
However, to unlock this dungeon, you’ll have to go through some side quests starting from Cacklespit’s Brew. All you have to do is find a Bell in the Rot Gardens area of the Blightbogs and hang it on a post.
How do I get to the abandoned sawmill?
The Abandoned Sawmill is a level 38-40 outdoor dungeon in Act III of Torchlight II, located in the Blightbogs, and accessible after completing the quest Some Assembly Required and accepting the following quest The Cave-In. It is infested with Werewolves and the Undead.
Where are the secret rooms in Torchlight 2?
There are two in Act III around Sundred Battlefield.
- Most secret rooms will be activated by a pressure plate disguised as an average brick in the floor, but with a diamond shape inscribed on it.
- Other secret rooms are activated near a strange arrangement of gargoyles.
Where is sundered battlefield?
The Sundered Battlefield is a location in Act III of Torchlight II. It contains the ruins of an ancient dwarven battleground and is the second of two overworld areas in Grunnheim. Rivenskull Gorge connects it to the Imperial Camp.